This page is an archive, only available in English and French.
Launch of the reselection process for AFT's primary dealers
Agence France Trésor (AFT) has launched the reselection process for its primary dealers (SVTs).
Primary dealers are the special counterparties for Agence France Trésor for all of its trading activities. They advise and assist AFT with its issuance policy and debt management, and more generally, with any matter concerning the smooth operation of markets.
The selected institutions will be appointed for a three-year term by the Minister for Finance and Public Accounts, on a proposal from the Directorate General of Treasury based on the selection committee’s opinion. They will carry out their remit in compliance with the SVT Charter.
Institutions must submit their application to AFT by October 16, 2015.
The selection committee, which will meet in November, is comprised of seven members :
- a member of the Senate Finance Committee;
- a member of the Finance Committee of the National Assembly;
- a member of the Inspectorate-General of Finance;
- a representative of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF);
- a representative of the Banque de France;
- a representative of the Budget Directorate;
- a representative of the Directorate General of Public Finance.
+33 1 40 04 15 50